Last week I visited the Kandinsky exhibit in Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace) at Milan .
It was a beautiful experience: I filled my eyes of beautiful paintings.
In Milan you can find many exhibitions and after recording sessions I’ll be glad to organize your visits.
Here’s a list of scheduled exhibitions
at Royal Palace until april, 27 2014
at Royal Palace until march, 9 2014
– Giuseppe Verdi and the Arts
at Modern Gallery of Art until february, 23 2014
– Brain (from American Museum of Natural History of New York)
a travel into brain at Museum of Natural History of Milan until april, 13 2014
Very interesting city museum
– Museo di Storia naturale (Museum of Natural History)
– Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica “L. Da Vinci” (Museum of Science and Technical)
– Pinacoteca di Brera (Art gallery of Brera)
– Planetario “U. Hoepli” (Planetarium)
– Duomo (Cathedral of Milan), a wonderful gothic architectural opera
– Cenacolo (Last supper), a wonderful DaVinci fresco
– Castello Sforzesco (The Castle)
– Navigli (navigable canals of Milan), DaVinci gates and city’s nightlife