another day with Logic Pro and his trouble…
I have still got problems opening logic project, despite I used AIF files…
To get it solved i changed all audiofiles names and I located them after opening the project….
At this point I had not more problems (I couldn’t believe) and I bounced (Logic worked very slow ) the project into stereo file.
Tomorrow I’ll generate (hope so) a different version of the master:
– Hi-End version (96kHz@24bit)
– Video version (48kHz@16bit)
– Cd version (44.1kHz@16bit)
– MP3 version (320kbits stereo)
Just authorized by my customer I’ll link one or more songs of this work.
…and the mix be with you 😉